• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is Wal-Mart taking DS preorders?

BuddyC

No. No. It appears the DS won't be in abudant supply this holiday season, so plan accordingly. Maybe someone else can provide shipment numbers for Wal-Mart, but I remember hearing that GameRush stores couldn't gurantee more than 5 per store. I think I read that Toys R Us aren't expecting more than five per store either, but I know for sure that there aren't doing reserves.

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
BuddyChrist83 said:
No. No. It appears the DS won't be in abudant supply this holiday season, so plan accordingly. Maybe someone else can provide shipment numbers for Wal-Mart, but I remember hearing that GameRush stores couldn't gurantee more than 5 per store. I think I read that Toys R Us aren't expecting more than five per store either, but I know for sure that there aren't doing reserves.

Damn, i'm gonna be pissed if some fuckers camp out in front of Target.

BuddyC

The funny part is that some retailers (GameRush) are being told the the DS isn't street dated and that they can sell it when they get it in stock. Others, like my Toys R Us, claim that a Nintendo Rep informed them the DS launch will follow a strict street date. This confusion is sure to add a whole other headache to grabbing one at launch if you don't have it reserved.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
if they want to do 1 million in units by christmas it shouldn't be too troubling to snag one in the next month if you really want it.

Top Bottom