• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

It's National Cheeseburger Day! Go get them cheap burgers!

kanjobazooie

Mouse Ball Fetishist
I will not be tempted.

The Rock Reaction GIF by WWE

BlackTron

Meh having to use an app and sell all your information just to get $2 off a burger really takes the enthusiasm out of hitting a drive thru for chzburger day

ElRenoRaven

I will not eat them zombie burgers!! Haven't you watched the Simpsons? They predicted this!!!!!!!!!! /joking

If you know you know why I said that. Most of you have probably seen the crazy theories out there. lol

PSYGN

Wahlburger? Sounds like something I say with a mouthful of

Whataburger of course

Last edited:
To all the obese behemoths within this thread.

What is the greatest burger available at fast food establishments?

I'm expecting In-N-Out Burger to be a favourite amongst the votes.

Toots

Gold Member
Only day in the year i wish i was a us citizen, the only country in the world to have a national day for junk food.
Enjoy for all of us who can't :messenger_blowing_kiss:

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
Nah, i am good. I am changing my diet and that includes removing most junk food and putting on higher quality meats which are a lot better for me.

Also the US and a national junk food day. Keep on believing that you are a First Class world country, America.

Sad No Way GIF by Sixt

Nah, i am good. I am changing my diet and that includes removing most junk food and putting on higher quality meats which are a lot better for me.

Also the US and a national junk food day. Keep on believing that you are a First Class world country, America.

Sad No Way GIF by Sixt

Yes. US Congress passed a bill to make Cheeseburger Day an official national holiday and everyone was mandated to eat cheeseburgers against their will. It's definitely not some made up nonsense day that some random person spoke into existence that businesses hope might draw in some business. It's just as legitimate as Restless Legs Awareness Day and Math Storytelling Day.

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief and Nosiest Dildo Archeologist
I ended up eating two double bacon cheeseburgers yesterday.

And today, I'm doing a few more cheeseburgers from Burger King.

Top Bottom