• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

It's the 5th of July, STOP BLOWIN SHIT UP OUTSIDE MY WINDOW!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thaedolus

AARHGHR! FIREWORKS ARE ILLEGAL HERE! GO HOME! YOUR MOMMY WANTS YOU HOME!!!

>:|

P.S. I can't sleep because POP POP BOOM every 10 seconds messes me up!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Yea I'm hearing the same shit outside my apartment and its friggin raining here too....wtf

tenchir

Be fucking happy your neighbor isn't shooting guns outside into the air..... morons. Ugh. One reason against living in Los Angeles.

Manders

Banned
I wish someone was blowing shit up outside my window. I'm in Georiga right now, unfortunately. My brother just got a position here. Regardless, it sucks. ALL fireworks are fucking banned! None are allowed! NONE!

Not even fucking sparklers. I hate Georgia.

B'z-chan

Banned
Its freaking 4am and they are still fucking doing fireworks in my neighborhood. I wish the cops were out stoping all this madness but it seems they are all going to some arson crap that happened or something. ARGH make it stop. I've found 8 small calibur bullets in the backyard just tonight. I'm getting tired of it.

evil ways

It's nothing compared to New Year's Eve. Here they fire guns, shotguns, half sticks of dynamite, air horns, cracker tin cans full of firecrackers etc. Even a day or 2 after New Years Day you get damn inconsiderate people making noise with the leftover pyrotecnics.

siege

Banned
Manders said:
I wish someone was blowing shit up outside my window. I'm in Georiga right now, unfortunately. My brother just got a position here. Regardless, it sucks. ALL fireworks are fucking banned! None are allowed! NONE!

Not even fucking sparklers. I hate Georgia.

I'm in Georgia too and the law against fireworks is a joke. Nobody gives a shit, as everyone and their mother is outside from the 3rd to 5th shooting off bottle rockets and roman candles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom