• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

Cookie Cutter WWE face.

I'm not sure how we went from Stone Cold/Rock to this Hulk Hogan-esque "faces" with lame jokes, mean behavior and the ability to overcome the odds no matter what.

Hulk Hogan was such a jerk back in the day with his jealous eyes.

Ithil

I like how Big Show's promos sound like WrassleGaf's grievances. "This is your champion?! Insulting me!? You're okay with that!? "

Insults aren't the problem, they're a standard in promos. It's the faces like Cena that come off like morons with the mental age of a 5 year old that can't take anything seriously and just spew poop jokes at everything.

So far, Del Rio's been acting like an adult.

Kyoufu

Cookie Cutter WWE face.

I'm not sure how we went from Stone Cold/Rock to this Hulk Hogan-esque "faces" with lame jokes, mean behavior and the ability to overcome the odds no matter what.

Hulk Hogan was such a jerk back in the day with his jealous eyes.

PG era.

Gotta put a smile on your face for the 4 year old kids.

strobogo

Banned
Anderson has had a wierd carrer tradgetory. he never quite got to the top in wwe and now is stuk in a rut in TNA

It's more than a rut. You know you suck when you are a former WWE talent and TNA won't use you for months at a time even when you are healthy. The Impact Zone doesn't even really do the sing along with him anymore. They're hilariously indifferent to him.

Entropia

No One Remembers
It's more than a rut. You know you suck when you are a former WWE talent and TNA won't use you for months at a time even when you are healthy. The Impact Zone doesn't even really do the sing along with him anymore. They're hilariously indifferent to him.

The MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISTEEEEEEEEER KEEEEEEENEEEEEEEEEEEDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY thing is one of the coolest things :(

He can make a Punk Concert work. He doesn't have to do lame-ass jokes to do one. He could drop bombs while singing (terribly).

It also wouldn't make sense given Punk's character. When has he ever hinted that he can sing? Why would he copy his opponent? It would be a silly, dumb thing to do which wouldn't match up with Punk's "I'm gonna kick your ass" attitude that he's been trying to get over.

Top Bottom