• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

Sanjuro

It also wouldn't make sense given Punk's character. When has he ever hinted that he can sing? Why would he copy his opponent? It would be a silly, dumb thing to do which wouldn't match up with Punk's "I'm gonna kick your ass" attitude that he's been trying to get over.

Because he is a wannabe.

It also wouldn't make sense given Punk's character. When has he ever hinted that he can sing? Why would he copy his opponent? It would be a silly, dumb thing to do which wouldn't match up with Punk's "I'm gonna kick your ass" attitude that he's been trying to get over.

It wouldn't be a copy. He'd be mocking him and how fucking stupid it is. I still say it could work, but whatever, it's not really worth arguing about.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
nice match by Barrett/Orton. Surprised at the clean win.

Another fucking Rock concert? Why? I thought the Rock/Punk promo feud last week was decent since neither were trying to ether each other IRL.

Enfinit

I can't wait to see Rock spew elementary school-esque insults riddled with cuss words while singing. It'll be better than last week!

The part that bugs me the most is how the Rock says curse words like he's a 13 year old middle schooler who curses around his friends and then checks to make sure his parents aren't around.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
It's sort of sad that we're all shocked that the WWE Intercontinental Champion would win a match clean like that.

somedevil

Bray Wyatt‏@WWEBrayWyatt

It takes millions of years for coal to become a diamond, It'll take me 30 seconds on #Raw to bring the world to its knees. -Bray Wyatt

This was just posted on his twitter. Do you think he will be on Raw tonight?

Top Bottom