• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

smr00

Banned
And Shield shouldn't be a thing.
1358201470517s.jpg

Quick question but DX on NXT the other day, how come Road Dogg wasn't there? Haven't been up to date much lately and just watch clips here and there. Last I heard he was signed on back stage or something?

HE'S A MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
SUCH A MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
HE'S A REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
REAL MAN'S MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Kaladin

That segment just showcased how horrible today's show is in comparison when the crap from that era is better than what we get now.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Please no brood in this segment...

I'm assuming they're making fun of post electrocution Goldust, because regular Goldust was an awesome gimmick. So was evil Doink

Manatuar and Beaver Cleavage were some of the worst gimmicks I've ever seen in wrestling history. At least Avatar had some kind of historical meaning.

Quick question but DX on NXT the other day, how come Road Dogg wasn't there? Haven't been up to date much lately and just watch clips here and there. Last I heard he was signed on back stage or something?

was it dx or kliq?

kliq was HBK, HHH, Nash, Hall, Waltman, Justin Credible, Louie Spicoli

When did they do those regal segments?

back in the attitude era, he was making a return, and unfortunately (well fortunately it was short!), repackaged as a REAL MANS MAN!

they always rib him with it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7AtkX1A1H4

Top Bottom