• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

Ithil

When did they do those regal segments?

In 1998, when he had been fired from WCW, it was a Russo idea. Regal only did the gimmick for like two months, he was addicted to painkillers at the time and went into rehab not long afterwards, and didn't come back to WWE til like 2000/2001, when he was clean.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
That was the best video package. Good stuff.

Agreed. Generic CAWs today. :(

ibvcYAwtCzCH1u.gif

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Quick question but DX on NXT the other day, how come Road Dogg wasn't there? Haven't been up to date much lately and just watch clips here and there. Last I heard he was signed on back stage or something?
The literal reason is because I don't believe he works at NXT. Billy Gunn is a NXT trainer.

HenryHSH

I think Ryback would grow on me if he lost the whole FEED ME MORE crap. Even his entrance music is trash. What ever happened to catchy impactful entrances?

And lol at Kaitlyn no-entrance on the night she wins the title. -_-

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I think Dogg is a road agent, but I seem to recall he does some stuff at NXT too.
Yeah, he's a road agent. He probably just wasn't working there that day. The whole thing just seemed to be a spur of the moment type thing, as they were all in the area.

Top Bottom