• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

KissVibes

Banned
Also you guys are being dumb about this. Daniel Bryan is getting more TV time than he ever has, he and Kane have elevated the tag titles to something people care about again, and he was part of the best match on the TLC card.

Lighten the fuck up.

POP QUIZ: When was the last time those two titles were defended, and don't look up the answer.

We had a good series of tag matches with some great teams. Where'd they go? The tag titles don't mean shit anymore, Bryan and Kane might as well not even have them.

King what the fuck is "traditional" diva ring gear and how is Kaitlyn different

What he's trying to say is, she dresses like a dude.

Kyoufu

What is relevant and irrelevant?

The titles are not relevant. WWE title is slowly becoming relevant once again but I'm sure they'll kill it again when Cena wins it.

I dunno man. What I'm saying is Bryan may love the TV time, but I know he'd prefer to be in a proper wrestling feud.

You don't think he'd rather be out there with the Rock rather than yelling shit with Kane?

Ithil

Kaitlyn is not a great wrestler, but she's mildly over for a Diva not in a love angle and is getting a good push, but the division is now so thin that her post-title win matches are with other weak workers like Aksana and Fox. Problem is they have a good few women down in developmental, and Sara Del Rey to train them, but they're rookies and it'll take time to get them trained up, whereas they seriously need more Divas right this minute.

Omega

Banned
I swear some wrestling fans try too hard to "police" some wrestler's careers, I doubt any of said wrestlers actually care.

yeah supposedly bryan doesn't even give a shit that he's in this comedy gimmick and he's having fun with it.

While I would prefer for him to actually wrestle singles and have success, at least WWE isn't making him lose 90% of his matches like they are with Ziggler.

I can't imagine it's fun getting buried..

Hightower

Banned
The titles are not relevant. WWE title is slowly becoming relevant once again but I'm sure they'll kill it again when Cena wins it.

I dunno man. What I'm saying is Bryan may love the TV time, but I know he'd prefer to be in a proper wrestling feud.

You don't think he'd rather be out there with the Rock rather than yelling shit with Kane?

Hes on tv every wek. Making tons of money and over with the crowd. Im sure Bryan sleeps just fine at night

Ithil

I don't presume to guess what Bryan thinks, but he's never struck me as a guy that worries about such things.

Tickets apparently allow anyone to walk down the ramp and into the ring

If you jump the rail now, can you get in trouble? It's the perfect excuse

Wasn't one of the reasons cited for Bryan joining WWE was he had "future medical bills to pay" ? Bryan is probably fine as long as he's over with the crowd.

And tickets don't work that way Dwayne.

We should be happy that he is actually getting TV time, and that the crowd is still eating him up. There was a point in time that he got no time at all. Bryan looks to be enjoying himself. His time will come.

Top Bottom