• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

DMczaf

We hug.

UsdT0Fr.jpg

Snowglobe Kliq...

That was a long time ago.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Bryan can do all the wrestling he wants. . . . . . on Superstars.

He's making great money and pushing merchandise sales. This does more for his character and career.

Dude, the Miz's has been pushed. Ric Flair of all people passed him a torch. The torch. And I don't know why. The man's skills have fallen off lately. Hard. His mic skills are bad to the point where it's painful to watch. Literally cringe inducing. His in ring work...well, you saw those figure fours. And he keeps exposing his opponents' asses on a PG show. I really want to say he has nowhere to go but up, but he keeps slipping on rookie stuff. It really is hard to watch. Giving him a title in his current state would kill everything around him.
I think The Miz still has potential. I think he's improved a lot lately. He can cut good promos and work well on the Mic (Him completely trashing Kofi on the mic during their fued for the IT, when he told Kofi he's a nobody). He's a little sloppy in the ring, but he isn't completely terrible, he's getting better and better. He was doing good majority of the match against Ziggler I thought.

I think Miz has everything he needs to become a main-eventer myself.

Dinokill

What turd of a segment. Bryan was the champion 1 year ago and now he is a joke character. Cant wait to see team Santino/Bryant later this year.

gurudyne

Whoa, a Rumble commercial that makes the Rumble look kick ass. Took them long enough.

And that might have had nothing to do with wrestling, might have been silly and absurd, but it was also the most entertaining thing on the show thusfar by a MY DEBUT ALBUM wide margin. Bryan is solid gold no matter what he's doing.

Kyoufu

Bryan can do all the wrestling he wants. . . . . . on Superstars.

He's making great money and pushing merchandise sales. This does more for his character and career.

It may make him more money but it makes the show worse.

For me anyway. I get that it's how the WWE operates now. Smile on face, sell shirts.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Also you guys are being dumb about this. Daniel Bryan is getting more TV time than he ever has, he and Kane have elevated the tag titles to something people care about again, and he was part of the best match on the TLC card.

Lighten the fuck up.

Ithil

Also you guys are being dumb about this. Daniel Bryan is getting more TV time than he ever has, he and Kane have elevated the tag titles to something people care about again, and he was part of the best match on the TLC card.

Lighten the fuck up.

No he must have weekly 45 minute mat wrestling classics while unifying the two World titles each and every time.

Kyoufu

Lighten the fuck up.

I think you're being a little delusional, no offence.

The tag titles are still completely irrelevant.

Top Bottom