• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

Ithil

I like that Rock actively respects Punk as an opponent, he just doesn't like him. Beats the weak "you must defeat John Cena while blindfolded on the head of a pin while solving a Rubix Cube and defeating Kane in an arm wrestling contest before you earn Cena's respect" nonsense into the ground.

BlazinAm

untitled-110uhm.gif
Will you be joining us for the Rumble?
No but supporting the modern Republican party while airing an MLK ad has the air of hypocrisy.

This is so true on so many levels.

KissVibes

Banned
No but supporting the modern Republican party while airing an MLK ad has the air of hypocrisy.

Not all republicans are the same. Republicans back in the day were worse objectively, yet supported by MLK Sr.

I think you're looking too much into this, it's just a cheap pop like Cena talking about the local sports team or whatever.

Ithil

Gee, the main event really is "John Cena talks about nothing in particular". Unless there's one more segment to come from Rock/Punk, hopefully.

Mr. Robot

I like that Rock actively respects Punk as an opponent, he just doesn't like him. Beats the weak "you must defeat John Cena while blindfolded on the head of a pin while solving a Rubix Cube and defeating Kane in an arm wrestling contest before you earn Cena's respect" nonsense into the ground.

I like the fact that he acknowledged that what he does is just try to entertain, and that Punk just doesn't like his way of doing it.
Still, most of his promo came of as "cheap", but you just gotta love that selling when they were kicking him on the ground.

Top Bottom