• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

BlazinAm

Your going to find reason to strip Punk in 30 minutes? What on Smackdown? I guess The rock will be there but why? Unless Punk retains?

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
For you WrassleGAF,

8EczJn0.jpg

I'd use this as an avatar, I love the salt that smirk brings to the yard.

Ithil

Yay, good to see Ziggler getting crapped on again. And again. And again. Just...yeah.

I audibly lolled.

Heel cheats to make sure he wins the Beat the Clock challenge, gets a bad reward as comeuppance, while setting up a potential superstar performance as 1 or 2 in the Rumble. Seems alright, I just worry Ziggler will last 45+ minutes as a beast, but in comes Cena at 29 or so and tosses him straight away.

gurudyne

Heel cheats to make sure he wins the Beat the Clock challenge, gets a bad reward as comeuppance, while setting up a potential superstar performance as 1 or 2 in the Rumble. Seems alright, I just worry Ziggler will last 45+ minutes as a beast, but in comes Cena at 29 or so and tosses him straight away.

That is exactly my fear.

Yay, good to see Ziggler getting crapped on again. And again. And again. Just...yeah.

I audibly lolled.

If anything this is just gonna make him look good. I actually smiled when Vickie said he has to be 1 or 2.

I'm just always worried that someone is gonna botch during the Rumble and get eliminated when they shouldn't.

Top Bottom