• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

SoulPlaya

more money than God
confused.gif
36 minutes worth of penis references.

The people demand it!

Striker

The Undertaker vs. CM Punk

This seems to be the way they're going, and as I've said, the promos by Punk should be epic. Oh, he's going to lose. But having him constantly talk down the Undertaker with his pipe bombs (Your name is Mark Calloway! You're married to Michelle McCool!) to talk down his mystique would be epic..
Really? That would be as bad as Cena degrading Del Rio's gimmick.

Fuck off Miz.

Ithil

So I might as well give what I think will be the card for Mania:

WWE Championship Match
The Rock (c) vs. John Cena.

Duh.

World Heavyweight Championship Match
Alberto Del Rio (c) vs. Sheamus vs. Randy Orton

Orton needs to turn heel like, yesterday, so you might as well make him and Sheamus the two top contenders and throw them against Del Rio, who has done a tremendous job with the belt and as a face so far.

The Undertaker vs. CM Punk

This seems to be the way they're going, and as I've said, the promos by Punk should be epic. Oh, he's going to lose. But having him constantly talk down the Undertaker with his pipe bombs (Your name is Mark Calloway! You're married to Michelle McCool!) to talk down his mystique would be epic.

Brock Lesnar vs. HHH

Again, seems to be what they will do, but with Brock now signing up for another two years it adds more questions to the result.

Big Show vs. Ryback

I've heard the Jericho/Ryback rumors, but I just think Jericho/Ziggler is the better match, plus I think that the image of Ryback shellshocking Show is definitely Mania-worthy

Chris Jericho vs. Dolph Ziggler

Because it's going to be awesome, that's why.

Rey Mysterio vs. Sin Cara

Despite the fact that both have fallen off of the map when it comes to a Mania match, you might as well do it for the huge press it will get in Mexico. Plus, hey, there's that mask record, and it will likely be Rey's retirement match.

Six Pack Match to Unify the Intercontinental and US titles:

Antonio Cesaro vs. Wade Barrett vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Bo Dallas vs. The Miz vs. Christian

Gets these guys on the card, and gets rid of one of the dead weight belts.

Tag Team Title Match

Team Hell No vs. Team Rhodes Scholars

There's really not much else they can do with these two teams, so why the hell not.

Some Sort of Divas kerfluffle that may involve a celebrity and makes a good piss break.

So yeah.

That would just be moronic and awful.

RkOwnage

Why is Orton still a face? Dude was an awesome heel. The year he won the Rumble and beat the hell out of the McMahons was awesome...until he didn't get the win over Triple H....face Orton has pretty much run it's course.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
We'll get plenty of that when Rock and Cena start cutting promos on each other.
"Hey Cena, my title reign will be even longer than Kane's penis."

"Oh yeah, Rock? Well, I sincerely doubt that, due to the ridiculously large nature of Kane's genitalia."

Yeah, I can see it happening.

Enfinit

On the one hand, title unification is awesome. I wish Ziggler would've won the Rumble and cashed in his briefcase, then successfully win the WHC and the WWE Championship. One the other hand, if you unify two titles, such as the Intercontinental and the United States, you have twice has many men going for only one objective. A bunch of guys would be shafted and left in the dust.

Why is Orton still a face? Dude was an awesome heel. The year he won the Rumble and beat the hell out of the McMahons was awesome...until he didn't get the win over Triple H....face Orton has pretty much run it's course.

He has 2 drug wellness strikes against him, a third and THEY HAVE to fire him. He sells merch so he wont get depushed, he has strikes against him so he wont get pushed either. He's stuck in limbo until they trust him again.

Rey Mysterio is also in this situation

Sabucin

Why the fans dislikes Cesaro?. He wins his matches clean (mostly of them), and in every single match he does something impressive.

Koko

Banned
He has 2 drug wellness strikes against him, a third and THEY HAVE to fire him. He sells merch so he wont get depushed, he has strikes against him so he wont get pushed either. He's stuck in limbo until they trust him again.

Didn't knew this :sad face, he is one of my favorites of the active roster.

UberTag

"Hey Cena, my title reign will be even longer than Kane's penis."

"Oh yeah, Rock? Well, I sincerely doubt that, due to the ridiculously large nature of Kane's genitalia."

Yeah, I can see it happening.
Somebody's got a one-track mind. A track as long as somebody's glennitalia.

Top Bottom