• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

Ithil

American opponent and American ref, but no USA chants? You wait until he's facing a Canadian or a South African to do that?

PSYCHO CRUSHER

Man God

Non-Canon Member
This thread needs to rise above the hate.

I'm not going to continue watching RAW, instead every Monday night I'll try and grab a new title in No Mercy and see if I can't 100% some of these championship trees.

I'll still be here for Kane jokes, WCW 2000, matches of the day, Batista references, and of course gifs but man, some of you are smarking out in the worst possible way.

Ithil

Isn't that what heel refs do?

Good match though. I love how the face commentators immediately start screaming justifications for the faces, exactly as heel Lawler used to do for the bad guys cheating.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Lolz as soon as Miz got in there I knew Orton was gonna RKO OUTTA NOWHERE!

Also, why the fuck do they book these non-title matches? STUPID! STUPID! STUPID!

why does orton keep winning

why does orton still have no character

I just explained it this is the reason

He has 2 drug wellness strikes against him, a third and THEY HAVE to fire him. He sells merch so he wont get depushed, he has strikes against him so he wont get pushed either. He's stuck in limbo until they trust him again.

Rey Mysterio is also in this situation

Cesaro is below him in terms of tiers so he was never going to win

Miz's badness is just unparalleled.
Yup.

Also, Miz still does does the Skull Crushing Finale? AWESOME! I like the move. Not a very good Finisher, but a cool move. So he does both the Figure Four and the
Skull Crushing Finale.

Also, him taunting Cesero's Fist Pumping is golden.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
If Ryback comes out and does a standup routine in that stupid "hungry" voice, I'm back on board.

Omega

Banned
you shit on punk then tell people to buy his gear...

If one thing happens before I die, I wish I could see how Vince's brain works.

I've got a way that Ryback can make everyone laugh, he can show footage of last nights rumble and say that he thought WWE were going to give him the victory over Cena and solidify him as a star and everyone has a hearty laugh.

Top Bottom