• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

Ithil

ibkif55ZuegHpa.gif

Noooooooo. Cody's mustache was just starting to get over, and now it's going to get buried by Cena. : (

Cena will probably shave off Cody's mustache after he overcomes the odd and beats Cody.

Guys, I don't understand, why did Barrett the IC champ job to a barely functional belly to belly from some bum that no one gives a flying fuck about? why? why? why? why? WHY?!

Ithil

They actually are going to give the "next big thing everyone!" push to Bo Dallas. I hoped they'd notice he's absolutely awful, but no, they are actually behind him. They're not behind Daniel Bryan, or Dolph Ziggler, they're behind Bo Dallas.

That's just sort of sad.

Johnz

Neo Member
His eyes..they gaze into the depths of existance with an insatiable desire to power slam people..he is not the bo we want, but the bo we deserve...

They actually are going to give the "next big thing everyone!" push to Bo Dallas. I hoped they'd notice he's absolutely awful, but no, they are actually behind him. They're not behind Daniel Bryan, or Dolph Ziggler, they're behind Bo Dallas.

That's just sort of sad.

This is what I don't get. I don't think he's bad it's just...of all the people?

Top Bottom