• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

I love JBL.

And that wasn't half bad from Bo.

Pretty much because he was one of the least interesting guys in NXT, but was always booked strongly. I don't think he's that bad, tbh.

Whoa. Tap the brakes on all that praise, Boots. LOL

That's the problem, he's "not half bad" but they're giving him the push that a lot of guys who are a lot better than "not half bad" should be getting. Like 2/3rds of the Shield, or a guy called Ohno, for example.

somedevil

I feel sorry for Cody Rhodes because Cena is on his I don't lose at all streaks until after Wrestlemania.

Also for Bo Dallas I think that PAC deserves that spot.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is why we ended Punk's legendary 434 day reign.

To promote another Rock movie, and to sell more Cena Fruity Pebbles after Cena buries Rock at WM for the title.

Ithil

Gee, I wonder if Cena wins clean. Gotta make up for that devastating bad year where he lost nearly five times.

Hey, Cody just tol the truth. Better get the same five moves out once again, and pretend that's a good thing.

McNei1y

I'm rewatching the Rumble and Punk/Rock match with my brother because he didn't watch it. We're doing these two and then starting Raw... but damn, I just got angry all over again at the Rumble result. The crowd goes NUTS for Ryback when they know he's everyone's only hope. Cena needs to stop. WWE needs to stop it.

UberTag

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?!
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK THIS COMPANY!
This booking is a lot more fun when you don't watch the matches and can just see the reactions of everyone else.

See? This is why NOT watching RAW is so amazing.
You don't have to see the Intercontinental Champion job to Bo Dallas.

Top Bottom