• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

Lemonz

shield_logo.jpg

UberTag

Wrestling is for fucking losers. This is how i feel every time I see this shitbag on my TV.
You do realize that Vince hates himself and hates that he can't be good at anything in life except for wrestling.
So he is taking out retribution upon the masses for Linda's political defeats by making everyone that watches his product feel the exact same way he does.

But let me make one correction... wrestling is NOT for fucking losers.
THE WWE IS FOR FUCKING LOSERS!

Trakdown

Cena is going to get so shit on in MSG.

So damn hard.

EDIT: Holy shit, Ithil.

I really hope that Rock/Cena 2 ends up with the crowd just shitting on the match bell-to-bell like Goldberg/Lesnar at WM 20. It's certainly earned it. Hell, I hope the MSG crowd decides to leave before the main event to beat the traffic.

Damn! Shield actually took them all out! Yes!

Reigns scream before they power-bombed Cena was amazing!

So glad Shield was actually allowed to take all 3 of them out!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Shield attacks Orton all the time but Orton never comes out to help when they attack someone else.

WWE faces make no sense.

also shield still has no direction

As nice as it is to see the super faces beaten down would it kill this company to actually let these shield guys wrestle in an actual match again? had Punk not had to skip out TLC we probably wouldn't have got that one match out of them.

Top Bottom