• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

When did they start this NFL on Fox/ESPN Countdown stuff?

EDIT: I find it interesting that you think anything will happen with the Shield other than Cena overcoming the odds.

Ithil

Shield attacks Orton all the time but Orton never comes out to help when they attack someone else.

WWE faces make no sense.

Orton is an asshole, in kayfabe. This is acknowledged on commentary, he's not the hypocritical kind of face like Cena, he's actively supposed to be a psycho asshole, he just targets the bad guys.

That whole segment was cathartic. That Triple Powerbomb to Cena (im dubbing it the Lock and Load) was great. I know that when its a 3 on 3, the faces will most likely prevail, but as of now, the Shield looks amazing.

Omega

Banned
And any other person leading them would make no sense.

bork

not that anything in wwe needs to make sense

also can people stop with the triple threat. its not gonna happen. punk isn't deserving. he's just some piece of shit indie bred wrestler who should be happy he got to hold the neo-ECW belt

I'm surprised they're still making the Shield look strong. And I'm sad to say that I was kinda into that Cena promo until he said his bullshit about not having a chance of beating Rock or Punk. I mean yeah he's supposed to do that, but bitch please.

Ryback has been improving quite a bit. He's no Daniel Bryan, but he's alright now.

It's amazing to see that Skip Sheffield has made pretty vast measurable improvements in a couple years, yet John Cena still can't take some basic bumps, make a submission hold look convincing, or sell consistently, even when that selling would make him look better...after how many years?

AntMurda

I'm working on No More Heroes Paradise Platinum.

But can someone tell me why it says Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale platinum is impossible??

RkOwnage

It's amazing to see that Skip Sheffield has made pretty vast measurable improvements in a couple years, yet John Cena still can't take some basic bumps, make a submission hold look convincing, or sell consistently, even when that selling would make him look better.

He doesn't need to. Selling Tshirts + Make-A-Wish > Taking Bumps, selling, putting on good matches, knowing more than 5 moves....isn't it obvious?

Ithil

iNfgsQRRJi3dZ.gif

Top Bottom