• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

KissVibes

Banned
That match would be bad though. The buildup would be amazing, but Austin hasn't been in a match in a long ass time.

Austin stills wrestles at the ranch. Why do you think he has the Broken Skull Ranch Belt?

I'm joking but I'm sure if they ever locked in Stone Cold vs Punk at WM30, he'd be training non-stop for the entire year.

somedevil

Like....actual
shit
?

Last Segment Spoiler:

AJ and Ziggler kiss but Cena comes out and interrupts. Cena admits he had a bad year but points out AJ's many relationships. Cena shows a pic of AJ's many illegitimate children on the big screen and it's a bunch of babies with various Superstars and Legends heads photoshopped onto them. Cena goes on a long rant about Dolph and then announces he will be in the 30-man Royal Rumble match. Cena promises to win the WWE Title in 2013. Cena toasts AJ and Dolph and then a bunch of fake human waste falls from the rafters and splashes all over the ring, AJ and Ziggler. They throw a fit in the ring as Cena's music hits and RAW ends.

Pimpwerx

RGIII is almost ten years younger than me.....damn I feel old now.

Thanks.

We're all getting old. I started watching basketball when all the players were 20-25 years older than me. Now I'm 10 years older than a lot of the players. Time sucks. *shakes angry, old man fist* PEACE.

Kaladin

8Rm9H.jpg

Ithil

Hell No and 3MB in the same segment warms my heart.

Also, I like how bullying Ricardo is now a bad thing after years of faces beating him for no reason.

Pimpwerx

There is no setting where Alicia Fox doesn't look hot. Also, is she the 3rd tallest diva? I feel like only Rosa (who surprised me with how tall she is) and Tamina are taller. PEACE.

Since i'm greedy i want Austin/Punk NOW, but since it's unlikely even with all the cock teasing. The only big match i can think of would be Brock/Taker. This HAS to happen. Would be retarded not to capitalize on this.

Top Bottom