• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

krae_man

Goldust on Twitter is great

cx8aU.png

Yes, she tweeted her phone number to John Cena and asked "no one text this number but john plz"

Crap she has the same area code as me. I didn't know we made them that stupid round these parts.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Is Mae Young gonna have another hand baby?

EDIT: OH GOD WITH THE SOAP OPERA MUSIC

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
they actually played the cheesy soap opera music at the end there

what is going on

G-Fex

To be fair, Del Rio got railroaded for accidentally running over Santa.

In that regards, Cena and Santa were dicks.

very much dicks.

What if....WWE creative is making them obvious heels for us smarks...and still faces for the jimmies?

aEXYd.png

This is a 33-year-old woman with a child who is doing this because a clearly fake John Cena account (@RawJohnCenaWWE) said he called a kid named Gavin that day.

Go read her Twitter feed. She bounces around the real Cena account and fake Cena account like it's the same person. How are people like this allowed to have children?

lilty

aEXYd.png

This is a 33-year-old woman with a child who is doing this because a clearly fake John Cena account (@RawJohnCenaWWE) said he called a kid named Gavin that day.

Go read her Twitter feed. She bounces around the real Cena account and fake Cena account like it's the same person. How are people like this allowed to have children?
It's amazing she can connect to the internet, let alone sign up for twitter.

krae_man

aEXYd.png

Give her a break, she's dpresswed.

Also like I said earlier, she has the same area code as me:(

She also has Tweeted to just about every real WWE account that she posted her number to Cena's Twitter. Goldust called her an idiot, haha.

Top Bottom