• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

hi-res-144358304_crop_exact.jpg

I was such an ugly kid that when I played in the sandbox, the cat kept covering me up.

Professor Beef, I had a strange urge to watch Pokémon Anime today. I watched a few episodes back in the day. Should I watch them all from the start?

There are worse anime series to watch. You should watch the Gym fights with Brock and Misty to see if the series is still for you though.

hi-res-144358304_crop_exact.jpg

I remember the time that I was kidnapped and they sent a piece of my finger to my father. He said he wanted more proof.

There are worse anime series to watch. You should watch the Gym fights with Brock and Misty to see if the series is still for you though.

I'm just interested in how they've managed to keep it going for 14 series, plus a ton of movies. Does the story ever go anywhere?

Ithil

This commentary is so pointless. All it is is King saying goatface over and over, and Cole saying the accomplishments and nicknames of each guy that gets control of the match.

This commentary is so pointless. All it is is King saying goatface over and over, and Cole saying the accomplishments and nicknames of each guy that gets control of the match.

He's making me hate the Sandow character how many times does he have to explain the elbow drop

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
HUZZAH HUZZAH HUZZAH

look at that ring presence of Sandow. He knew to go up to Kane to give that old slob some balance.

Top Bottom