• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
untitled-115hf6p.gif

Grandpa is getting too old for this.

We're recrapping stuff that went on 20 minutes ago??? I was initially upset the 20th Anniversary Raw was sold out....now, I just don't care. Don't think I can sit through all of the crap just to see the Rock.

Kacho

Gold Member
Kane botching is breaking news on this thread. Kane botches once every five years, and it's always that slippery top rope. Then again, those ropes weren't made for a guy with boots as big as his.

To be fair, the top turnbuckle probably had a lot of condensation on it from all of the sweaty people in the arena.

Ithil

Orton beating the king of the jobbers is fine, though I'm not enthused by Cena AND Orton both "vowing to get back to the top" in 2013.

It's funny because Cole said, right before "OUT OF NOWHERE," "do you think the WWE Universe knows what's coming up next?"

You contradicted yourself, Cole.

At least Orton reason for wanting to be back on top is real unlike Cena's been main eventing the past year. Hopefully they let Orton out of limbo and do something with him even though he does have 2 strikes.

Top Bottom