• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Angry rooster face.
iNz3i.jpg

SoulPlaya

more money than God
You guys are mad that they went to commercial? Holy shit you guys are marks. They want to make it seem like they're disrespecting him.

I don't care how shitty the start of this show was, if you guys even act like the TLC match and this promo weren't buttfucking amazing you're lying to yourselves and it's sad :(

It's genius how it made it look like he broke. The 4th wall and seemlessly tied it all back to his character. It's clever speaking if u really think he crossed some sacred line, cause it gets him the reaction he wants

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Punk still sitting in a chair in the center of the ring with a mic in his hand, not giving a fuck

SoulPlaya

more money than God
ECW did this twenty years ago. Everyone knows it's fake, and they do this for money.

OK, now, finally Punk is making this a real promo.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Nah, he'll continue to rot as the"weak link" of the tag team champions and take the pin when they decide to take the belts off them.
Bryan is doing more for his pocket book and life by doing those catchphrases and being the weak link. Besides, there is no room for him in all of this, and if he were to get involved, it would only be so that he could take a rock bottom, and look like an even bigger fool.

The problem with Punk is that he does such a good job of making that promo come off as real talk is that he makes something like Cole's "I HAVE GOOSEBUMPS!" really sound like the canned line it is.

Top Bottom