• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

deli2000

I've only got the WWE Network so far, but i'm planning to get properly into other stuff in 2017. Thinking about getting Stardom & Progress with all the good press they're getting here.

UK Wrasslin folks, any recommendations for Progress shows to watch as a complete newbie?

Hasney

Sonic is great.

I mean, people in here watch Raw or like The Lapsed Fan, so there's no accounting for taste.

MG310

Hah, don't think I've ever seen that particular counter to the Doomsday Device with Tanga Loa catching Tama Tonga after the clothesline.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I have to get two of my wisdom teeth pulled next week

that is unrelated to the head problems i've been having. just more trauma before i get the big one.

DMczaf

Everyone is entitled to their own unique taste

Just try not to forget the irony when you inevitably ask "but why are ratings down here"

It's Mania season brother. Time to call in the legends.

GUZIM! Hit our music!

Why-Wrestlemania-31-was-the-Best-We-Had-in-Recent-Years-jjj02.gif

It's literally WrestleGAF but for music. The insider terms are named different (mark = stan, etc), but it's the same thing.

Usually browse the thread and yeah I agree

Couldn't go there when I got back New Year's Day tho. Didn't want to risk seeing the thread savage poor Mariah

Menome

Just watched Street Fighter II: The Animated Movie.

I was not expecting to see Chun Li's fully exposed bosom.

There's only ONE WORD to describe this situation and I'm gonna SPELL. IT. OUT. for you.

F-I-L-T-H

DMczaf

Just watched Street Fighter II: The Animated Movie.

I was not expecting to see Chun Li's fully exposed bosom.

There's only ONE WORD to describe this situation and I'm gonna SPELL. IT. OUT. for you.

F-I-L-T-H

Never getting over.

Ever.

I've only got the WWE Network so far, but i'm planning to get properly into other stuff in 2017. Thinking about getting Stardom & Progress with all the good press they're getting here.

UK Wrasslin folks, any recommendations for Progress shows to watch as a complete newbie?

Progress Chapter 31 is well worth a look, it features an epic title match in Marty Scurll vs Chris Hero.

I think it's time I resubbed to PROGRESS, been out of the loop since the summer. I also didn't like Marty as the top heel champ which ends like right after i stopped watching, so

So, is Owens/Reigns the big title match for Rumble??

I didn't even realize this. They've already fought so much that I cant even bother feeling excited.

Just dropped some coin for the Kenta Kobashi Grand Sword 3 DVD set from Noah, hoping Royal Mail is recovered from the Christmas mountain of mail so I can get it reasonably quickly.

I didn't even realize this. They've already fought so much that I cant even bother feeling excited.
It's The Face that runs the Place, The champ that runs the Camp, the Phenomenonal One, Big Match AJ Styles vs some bitch in jorts for the WWE Championship.

somedevil

The rumble is a draw. They did holly vs Brock as a rumble title match. Plus for this rumble your getting Cena vs Styles as well.

Top Bottom