• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

DMczaf

Fuck Bob Holly.

holly-anim.gif

royal rumble spoiler:

Probably, but with a bit of luck hopefully one of the heel champions will retain.

More like wishful thinking Reigns will no doubt take a beating kick out of at least two finishers, a weapon attack and a Jericho blindside attack to come back from the dead and win with a single spear.

Super Cena going to Super Cena will pull an AA out of his ass catch AJ midair from the Phenomenal Forearm. Afterwards my sleep deprived ass (yay timezones) will drink far too much Bourbon afterward and curse the entirely predictable outcome.

Crash as Hardcore Champion with the 24/7 rule was great. I also miss Molly Holly she was my favourite woman wrestler for a time. She is a school teacher now glad she got out without serious health problems.

klonere

Banned
I think it's time I resubbed to PROGRESS, been out of the loop since the summer. I also didn't like Marty as the top heel champ which ends like right after i stopped watching, so

Yeah it's gotten a lot better since Brixton, would definitely recommend picking it back up.

Crash as Hardcore Champion with the 24/7 rule was great. I also miss Molly Holly she was my favourite woman wrestler for a time. She is a school teacher now glad she got out without serious health problems.
I named my first pet after her because she was my favourite.

I miss Molly =(. She passed away 3 years ago. She got old and it was her time.

all you can do is laugh

how they haven't learned yet that this kind of booking kills feuds is beyond me

still can't believe they gave charlotte vs bayley on a monday night raw already

It's really pushing me further and further from caring about watching the weekly shows. The only reason I tune in, if at all, is because i care to watch some of the wrestlers. But the overuse of people (like Owens, Sasha, Becky) has just killed so much interest for me in them. ESPECIALLY because all their matches feel the same with so much repetitive movesets

=( rip. It's crazy to think about that. What did your parents think about that decision?

What decision? I was going to name the cat Ellie (yes as in Ellie from TLOU) but my mam just ignored that and started calling the cat Molly and eventually got her to respond to that name meaning I had to roll with it as the cat had gotten used to the name.

But our previous cat I named Caska (after Caska from Berserk) and that name stuck.

What decision? I was going to name the cat Ellie (yes as in Ellie from TLOU) but my mam just ignored that and started calling the cat Molly and eventually got her to respond to that name meaning I had to roll with it as the cat had gotten used to the name.

But our previous cat I named Caska (after Caska from Berserk) and that name stuck.
Ha! I like that.

UberTag

Probably, but with a bit of luck hopefully one of the heel champions will retain.

More like wishful thinking Reigns will no doubt take a beating kick out of at least two finishers, a weapon attack and a Jericho blindside attack to come back from the dead and win with a single spear.

Super Cena going to Super Cena will pull an AA out of his ass catch AJ midair from the Phenomenal Forearm. Afterwards my sleep deprived ass (yay timezones) will drink far too much Bourbon afterward and curse the entirely predictable outcome.
Speaking of predictable outcomes, can we expect Triple H to make his RAW return tonight now that Monday Night Football is out of the way for another year?

somedevil

I heard a rumour that USA Network is dumping RAW.

Is this true?

You got really confused. Its this:

Charter’s cable TV customers should brace themselves for the possibility of losing NBCUniversal’s cable channels and NBC-owned local stations beginning New Year’s Day, the programmer warns today.

They extended the negotiations so everyone still gets all the channels.

Top Bottom