• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

RBH

klonere

Banned
This is the first highspot of the match after about 6 minutes of grappling, Nagata nearly gets on a full guillotine, the crowd explodes in noise once Mutoh makes it clear he's in trouble. They want this Nagata win!

k7l2hLX.gif

But look at this motherfucker move

gUC5gIm.gif

Part of me wants to watch Raw tonight, just to see what I've been missing. The other part of me is saying "keep playing Destiny."

Decisions decisions...

somedevil

According to Pwinsider Alberto was really arrested:

Austrian website KRONE reported today that former WWE champion Alberto El Patron/Del Rio was arrested on Friday 12/30 after wrestling in Leoben, Austria as a result of a brawl he and his brother, El Hijo del Dos Cara got into a nightclub. The article claimed that the person they got into the brawl with ended up hospitalized.

PWInsider.com has confirmed that the arrest did indeed take place and that the situation led to Alberto being delayed at least 24 hours from leaving the country.

The article (based on Google translation from German to English) states that authorities needed to use ankle cuffs as handcuffs on Alberto after Alberto easily broke wire ties that were initially used to restrain him, and that after he and his brother were brought back to the police headquarters, they themselves got into a fistfight with each other.

Wow

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Foley looks like a psycho killer that cuts his own hair

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
RIP New Year's resolution to stop watching Raw.

Did Mick cancel his hip surgery?

Top Bottom