• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Glad Mick came out to tend to Jimmy Kane

That was a really tough first blood match

He should know, The Undertaker threw him off of one

klonere

Banned
NEED BLOOD WHERE IS MY BLOOD BLEED FOR ME CARNIES

I've seen some Trevor Lee matches at AAW, I like him.

Hey, turns out I'm really liking this Zayn vs Braun feud.

Trevor and Everett are the only two guys I recognize the names of going in and I've heard a lot about Trevor's run with the title. Dude's only like 24 or something as well.

Heroman

Banned
People bitching about this match, get real. Flippy shit's tomorrow night. This is some classic babyface getting the shit kicked out of him by a monster heel.
This is a match with a face with no heat vs a monster heel who is green as fuck. I don't know who this really helps

So like how the fuck is this feud meant to end? I mean Sami is just getting destroyed and Braun can't lose clean to him.
sami moves to smackdown where he rises up the ranks until the time he returns back to raw to conquer past demons

long term booking

UberTag

sami moves to smackdown where he rises up the ranks until the time he returns back to raw to conquer past demons

long term booking

Hopefully the 50/50 booking gods are reading this.
They're not.

This crowd sucks

It's a bit hard for us in the crowd to react when they're outside of the ring and backstage while the feed isn't on the Titantron.

WSqk.jpg

ReiGun

Much as a I love my dudes Rich Swann and Neville, Jack Gallaher better win the Crusierweight Title this year.

UberTag

Much as a I love my dudes Rich Swann and Neville, Jack Gallaher better win the Crusierweight Title this year.
The way that division is booked I expect every cruiserweight on the roster to have a cup of coffee with that belt as it rotates between them on a monthly basis.

NEED BLOOD WHERE IS MY BLOOD BLEED FOR ME CARNIES

Trevor and Everett are the only two guys I recognize the names of going in and I've heard a lot about Trevor's run with the title. Dude's only like 24 or something as well.

Yeah, I found out about him since I'm a Pentagon sucker and caught up on him while watching some of his matches. Might check out those you shared!

Rosenberg is the only personality on Hot 97 that I can tolerate and I know he's a big mark so I'm glad he got the Network gig.

Holy shit Hogan mention???

It's a bit hard for us in the crowd to react when they're outside of the ring and backstage while the feed isn't on the Titantron.
They did the exact same shit last week

Is it really that important to have the logo up on your giant custom TV instead of what people actually paid to see?

They had the feed on the arena's Jumbotron which you can barely see from lower levels. Dumb

So like how the fuck is this feud meant to end? I mean Sami is just getting destroyed and Braun can't lose clean to him.

It ends with that match

Braun moves on, Zayn moves on if he ever heals his broken bones (doubting it), and Braun gets to lose to someone strong (Reigns)

The first thing you need to realize about WWE's booking style is simply this: they truly do believe David and Goliath had a shit ending

I really do hope that Hogan gets booed out the fucking building when he inevitably returns. But I'm probably overestimating peoples' attention spans.

Top Bottom