• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

y'know. titus in the new day could work.

no_michael_bluth.gif

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Titus seems like a nice guy but god he is a black hole that eats the charisma of everyone within a 100 ft radius of him.

Syder

WWE should have Christmas breaks. I couldn't be less enthused for any wrestling that's not New Japan right now.

While I don't actually believe he's the weakest link, this is good for a possible solo run down the line.
And yeah, actually a good Titus promo. Surprised.

UberTag

I really do hope that Hogan gets booed out the fucking building when he inevitably returns. But I'm probably overestimating peoples' attention spans.
If Toronto didn't boo Goldberg for crippling Canadian hero Bret Hart, the WWE Universe sure as hell isn't going to boo Hogan for being a racist and a bigot.

They keep going to that nostalgia well for a reason.

He's their last chance at ever getting Batista back, and they know it

They make him completely unhappy or can him, and Dave sticks to movies and more money. Forever.
Big Dave isn't worth subjecting us to Titus... even if he is the nicest Dad in the world.

somedevil

Becky Lynch ‏@BeckyLynchWWE 16m16 minutes ago
Becky Lynch Retweeted Dalen Flynn
I don't have to tweet to do that 😎Becky Lynch added,

Dalen Flynn @DalenFlynn
I think @BeckyLynchWWE is tweeting now to keep Raw's ratings below #SDLive's! 😏 #RAW

Wow

Top Bottom