• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Enzo needs to be a heel his character doesn't fit as a face, he seems more like a coward that should be depending on bigger wrestlers

that and ENZO should refine his wrestling at NXT.

ReiGun

Yeah Enzo and Cass aren't the first dudes who got called up too early and they won't be the last.

Still, people have fun when they come out, so whatever.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Both shows had guys getting over which made me and the crowd care about the wrestler.
That has nothing to do with the assertion that every segment needs some person clearly getting over.

That's just a thing people say to parrot early 1990s Jim Cornette

somedevil

The one negative I see to Progress and ICW on the Network is that they'd either have to blackout certain talents or just straight up stop using them.

My guess is cut out anyone who is under a contract not to appear on another network.

Also, its going to be weird to see Joe Hendry on the network possibly.

Lol Enzo and Cass should piss off more people who then join up with Rusev and Jinder to form a full fledged stable called Bandwagon of Disdain lol...

gun_haver

So Vince is looking to crush the territories again, this time on a global scale. Thing is this time it'll be way easier because most of the companies that could be potential competitors down the line owe their existence to WWE and revere it so they will probably consider the chance to sign over their business an honour.

My guess is cut out anyone who is under a contract not to appear on another network.

Also, its going to be weird to see Joe Hendry on the network possibly.

Yeah. Guys like Scurll and Ospreay are prime examples.

So Vince is looking to crush the territories again, this time on a global scale. Thing is this time it'll be way easier because most of the companies that could be potential competitors down the line owe their existence to WWE and revere it so they will probably consider the chance to sign over their business an honour.

These are Triple H deals. Vince just signs off.

Beefy

In an era where Roman exists? He'll most likely be the heel that Roman goes over 4 times.

He's just booked so strong it's mad. Enzo is basically booked as the weak guy that Cass has to protect all the time. He is basically a low level Roman.

Also, anyone on the ITV show if that ever happens and maybe Galloway but its not sure if he resigned yet with Impact.

The rumor with ICW is that they would be on-demand and not on the live stream. This would allow them to not have to tone down their content. Maybe it'll be the same with Progress and they'll just edit those guys matches off the show. Still allows them to use them and draw crowds.

Has Daivari looked strong or even stood tall at all during this feud?

He's just booked so strong it's mad. Enzo is basically booked as the weak guy that Cass has to protect all the time. He is basically a low level Roman.
I don't mind that so much because Enzo is both so small and so bad in the ring that I buy it with ease that he's just shit overall.

Top Bottom