• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

I like how Sheamus' and Cesaro's entrances composes of Cesaro's shit theme for about twenty seconds and then Sheamus' GOAT underrated theme for the rest of the way.

Beefy

I still like how all the British wrestlers aren't allowed a sun tan, You know, just so it sets them a part from Americans etc.

I can't see them all being like that though, it just seems weird. I remember the Bulldog being orange as hell haha.
I might be forgetting some but it doesn't seem too many who are super pale. Neville's not too pasty. British side it's just Gallagher and Paige who stand out, and Sheamus on the Irish side.

I might be forgetting some but it doesn't seem too many who are super pale. Neville's not too pasty. British side it's just Gallagher and Paige who stand out, and Sheamus on the Irish side.
Real talk it's just like some of us(black people) are very dark(my father) and some very light skinned(my mother in law). I've seen some very pale people in the states too. It varies but yeah there are a lot of pale British citizens and like Sheamus said tanning hurts some of them.

Ugh Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson won but by DQ. Stupid.

Should've had them win the titles and Cesaro & Sheamus cry foul because of a second ref. Elevate goddamn teams.

Top Bottom