• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Tall4Life

She should always do the Bayley-to-Belly from the ropes. It looks so much better.

That's her ultra-finisher man. You can't go bigger than that unless she gets another finisher.

I like her regular finisher anyhow. She gives it a certain timing that gives it the impact it needs to be a finisher. I love the B2B.

shanafan

Finally caught up with Raw fast forwarding. Wife and I watched the Bachelor, lol.

Pretty impressive Bayley-to-Belly from the top rope. I liked it.

ReiGun

That's her ultra-finisher man. You can't go bigger than that unless she gets another finisher.

I like her regular finisher anyhow. She gives it a certain timing that gives it the impact it needs to be a finisher. I love the B2B.

I like that it fits her character, but it just never has the right impact to me. I wouldn't mind her getting a secondary finisher.

Anth0ny

smackdown beat raw in the ratings?

GET TAKER ON RAW

but sir, taker is a smackdown g-

GET TAKER AND SHAWN ON RAW DAMN IT

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Vince so spooked by SDL beating Raw that he's got Taker switching brands already? What a joke this entire company is.

UberTag

goldberg and ramen are going to beat owens up to close the show
I honestly hope that's the match for Mania because it'll keep both of those guys away from everyone else on the roster.
Not only that but nap time won't be a requirement for either man in that match.

Goldberg vs. Roman for Mania... is there a petition I can sign to ensure this goes down? I don't even care if a meaningless prop belt is on the line.

somedevil

smackdown beat raw in the ratings?

GET TAKER ON RAW

but sir, taker is a smackdown g-

GET TAKER AND SHAWN ON RAW DAMN IT

Nope your wrong. The Clemson vs Alabama game is on Monday that does over 20 million viewers. Thats why Shawn and Taker are on Raw.

shanafan

Goldberg and Jericho in the same segment!

jericholol.gif

Top Bottom