• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Reigns winning the belt or the Rumble match, walking out of Mania with the biggest W too

mgY2mCm.gif

TJP needs to add more flippy lucha shit to his matches if he wants to even stand a chance of getting over.

Half of the roster already wrestles the same exact technical style he does and he does it so poorly anyways.

I'm pretty sure the time spent taping up the ropes for the Cruiserweight matches was longer than the actual Cruiserweight matches tonight.

Smackdown is so much better than this trash (and even that isn't zomg good).

This is the first time I've watched an episode of Raw live for years and I remember why I stopped. So many adverts, so much boring shit, it is 4pm my time and I'm falling asleep. I honestly didn't even bother with the Roman vs Jericho match and just started browsing the thread. I need to record it so I can fast-forward the non-Cesaro bits.

I only hope Jericho hassles Goldberg for their WCW 'feud' later tonight to save something of interest in this show.

Search TJP MRA, it's already been explained in depth constantly what he's posted and deleted (deleted only because of the risk it'd put to his WWE career if it went viral with retweets)

First time I'm hearing about this. Doesn't look like there's much evidence.

I mean, I wouldn't be surprised and I'm all for not supporting a known shithead, I just need more to go on.

I was shook at Emmalina being gone again but then I went what the fuck Jinder with that body.

And they're not wearing their new shirt. Can't blame 'em.

Top Bottom