• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Man God

Non-Canon Member
So a month ago today I canceled the WWE Network, so they gave me a free month to change my mind. Been watching old Nitros, including the Georgia Dome show. My sub expires on the 3rd...and I'll quit again the day after the Rumble and see what they do next. I'll resub immediately if they bring back the Edge and Christian Show or start doing WCW Thunder/Saturday Night.

Holy god at ROH's "Top Prospect Tournament"

Entrant's average career length is over a decade

Last year's runner up retired in December after his 16 year career to train wrestlers

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
what
148556066474201p7l.jpg

ElRenoRaven

You know watching the Hero ACH match here on Evolve 76 and I have to agree with the crowd. Fuck that rope. They have not had luck with equipment tonight.

Zach

Why didn't you guys tell me about this NWA/JCP/WCW tag team The New Breed?? They're from the future!! 2002!!

Amazing.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
like i know it was the late 90s and that shit was in vogue but i can't imagine anyone wanted to be associated with undertaker's 'denizens of the night' and felt slighted that they were roped in with leather trenchcoat wearing weirdos

not like us cool vampiro fans.

Nekofrog

Banned
Listening to the newest TLF

Hogan coming out to eye of the tiger was hype af

it's amazing how many characters were literally plucked wholesale and just kind of brushed aside in history as "vince's creations" when it was going on years before.

hulkamania legit running wild way before vince sold it to everyone

So glad Omega shut down the constant clamoring from WWE fans but I'm sure some will still annoyingly hold out hope during the rumble tomorrow. Really glad he's staying.

So what did I miss from the whacky world of wrestling? I would have also participated in the Wrasslegaf Rumble, but I don't WWE 2K [insert year here]

So damn, the puder and angle shoot, angle worked himself into a shoot. He was only supposed to grapple with one guy and he fucked himself up and got angry, then he was even more angry that puder actually thought he could hang with a "pro".

Well fuck puder.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
So damn, the puder and angle shoot, angle worked himself into a shoot. He was only supposed to grapple with one guy and he fucked himself up and got angry, then he was even more angry that puder actually thought he could hang with a "pro".

Well fuck puder.
puderchop.gif

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
wasnt Tozawa in nxt after the CWC? is he gone? if not, why not have him in the card then for example? :/

Such a weird card.

Did you watch it? I watched part one and got 2 & 3 on my DVR
Watched them all more than once. My cousin and I plan to watch them tomorrow too since he hasn't seen them yet. The temptations is probably hos favourite movie so I told him, I need to get his live reaction to everything in this movie. Especially when they get older.

Seeing Bobby HBK David Ruffin Brown was so great and Johnny Gill was extra smooooth(my two favourite members).

I'd buy on blu ray of they put it out and include some of the cut stuff.

It'll be the moty imo.

Top Bottom