• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I like how Corbin isn't allowed to feud with anyone other than Ziggler and fucking Kalisto

I'm not gonna lie, the last few weeks have kinda had me turn around on Corbin. Even today's match was a significant improvement over their feud-

OH SHIT HEEL ZIGGLER?

ElRenoRaven

Oh heel ziggler. Could freshen him up. Course if it's anything like normal it will be wasted due to him jobbing all the time and fans will cease caring again.

Maybe I should tune into Smackdown more often. I'll take credit for Ziggler's heel turn. It'll be like the opposite of the Curse of Menome. Now I just need a snappy name.

Tall4Life

How long did that narrative actually last? I remember it when he was only appearing in backstage segments saying "my name is Dolph Ziggler" or whatever

It lasted pretty long until he started getting pushed for the world title again and such. Stuff about how he's such a great seller and amazing wrestler, etc....

Top Bottom