• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Last night JBL mentioned Cena breaking Flairs record, what a joke that this is a thing.
*points at thread title*

Records are meant to be broken and I honestly can't see anyone that deserves it more than Cena,he's carried the company on his back for over a decade and is in the prime of his career.
Yup. It'd be one case if he hadn't been putting in the best work of his career the last two years, but he really does deserve a couple more runs now that he's at his peak.

cLOUDo

Brock_25252520Lesnar_25252520_25252526_25252520The_25252520Big_25252520Show_25252520-_25252520Ring_25252520Collapse_25252520Superplex_jpg.gif

I have to admit, this is one of my favorite moments in WWE

It just shows how disconnected these people are when it comes to things outside their bubble, I would love an interview with Vince that isn't just softballs being lobbed like the Jericho/Stephanie "podcast" that likely lead to Jericho blocking me on Twitter, the Austin one was decent but still could've been better. I'd love to know what the last TV series Vince watched because you know he hasn't really watched much TV in the last 15 years, hell 25 years because I'm still pretty certain Vince's grasp on pop culture ended somewhere before 1985. Also, who knew insulting your audience wouldn't be a way to drive them to your subscription service?

Watching old shows that I saw when they were new just isn't compelling enough for like, the vast majority of their potential audience then again, maybe I'm in the minority but I have no interest in re-watching old wrestling shows these days. Hell current ones are a big enough struggle as it is let alone shows I already know the results of.

I would also like to see this, but there are some interviews where Vince does seem agitated when pressed. But I would like to learn more about his decisions on booking and pushing Roman.

Tell me more what led Jericho to block you.

Watching 97 Nitro and all I heard about this era is how big the NWO and Sting were and they really were but hot damn was the crowd hot for the 4 Horsemen.

Feels like the 4 Horsemen would have been huge in the era if they did more with them. Down side is that Richard is appearantly injured during this time frame but still on screen and this is where Arn career ends.

:(

klonere

Banned
Nixon Newell is fucking great.

Yeah what Boots said. But he was also doing the Oscutter as well. He has like 4 finishes at this point

Yeah he seems to have promotion specific finishers which is very cool.

Yeah, he used a
Rainmaker set-up into a Trouble in Paradise...Rain in Paradise?

Trouble with the OsCutter is that it's only as good as the person selling it.

I'm not a huge fan of cutters as a whole so I'm biased in that case.

Nixon Newell is fucking great.

I'm still hoping that the first relaunched EVE show makes online somewhere legitimate so I can point people at it and make them watch the fucking brawl she had with Kay Lee Ray. First time I'd seen her and sold me instantly.

klonere

Banned
I'm still hoping that the first relaunched EVE show makes online somewhere legitimate so I can point people at it and make them watch the fucking brawl she had with Kay Lee Ray. First time I'd seen her and sold me instantly.

That sounds like a great match. Her and Kay Lee are the two women I most enjoy watching in BritWres right now.

I'm ready for the Travis Banks megapush in PROGRESS this year as well.

korly

Well boys, time for me to go to bed. I'm trying to watch 5 hours of Wrestle Kingdom before going to work tomorrow!

HYPE!

That sounds like a great match. Her and Kay Lee are the two women I most enjoy watching in BritWres right now.

I'm ready for the Travis Banks megapush in PROGRESS this year as well.
Yeah, they put a hole in the wall of the venue 😂If you don't mind the pirate's life, it's on the wrassle torrents.

All for Banks getting to unleash the full potential I keep hearing about (or I just find more time to put Fight Club in my rotation)

The whole South Pacific Power Trip act is fucking ace, but Travis stands out for sure - dude's going to have a great year, hopefully.

All for Banks getting to unleash the full potential I keep hearing about (or I just find more time to put Fight Club in my rotation)

Check out Project Mayhem V for an awesome Banks vs Bate 2/3 falls.

The whole South Pacific Power Trip act is fucking ace, but Travis stands out for sure - dude's going to have a great year, hopefully.

I felt like a dick for saying it after the last London show, but I could do with less of the force a kiss on Dahlia spots. I do love the Power Couple act though.

klonere

Banned
The shiniest wizard!

wzXFZSJ.gif

Hopefully with TK Cooper too, feel he's going to have a great year.

TK is sneaky good alright, he's got some great looking stuff and is nailing his shtick with Dahlia right now.

Travis has some fantastic work in Fight Club Pro and having seen him live a few times, he's just so smooth and fluid. Would love to see him over in Japan (again).

Check out Project Mayhem V for an awesome Banks vs Bate 2/3 falls.

Yeah Bate/Banks could be this years Scrull/Ospreay. They have some wicked chemistry.

Top Bottom