• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

ElRenoRaven

You know. I have to say I really like how promos on Smackdown bring more real life shit into them. It's refreshing and reminds me a bit of old attitude era.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
How much longer do we have to endure Dasha Fuentes before the WWE just gives up on her? She is beyond awful. She has NO clue what she's doing with a microphone.
Is this the same interviewer who botched James Ellsworth name while interviewing Ambrose as well?

Yes. I know it's hard to keep all of the WWE's interchangeably brunette interviewers apart but:
Charly Caruso = the good one that works Raw now (she's basically their Renee)
Dasha Fuentes = this fuck up, robot of a human being with zero charisma and stage presence.
Andrea DeMarco = does NXT backstage stuff. She's fine but unremarkable.

I might be missing one.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Brilliant performance by that sports entertainment correspondent

Get her more air time

How's Smackdown been?

Frw1Nh4.png

somedevil

How much longer do we have to endure Dasha Fuentes before the WWE just gives up on her? She is beyond awful. She has NO clue what she's doing with a microphone.

Yes. I know it's hard to keep all of the WWE's interchangeably brunette interviewers apart but:
Dasha Fuentes = this fuck up, robot of a human being with zero charisma and stage presence.

I might be missing one.

Cathy Kelley who does the network stuff for them.

Why isn't Tom Phillips doing interviewing work on either brand? He hardly says anything behind the commentator's desk.

Him and Jeri-KO were absolute fucking gold.

Anth0ny

I might be missing one.

But she has the look they want

Done. Discussion over.

Top Bottom