• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I'm ok with this. Dean planted firmly in the mid card where he belongs. Miz gets his title shot against Cena for the heavyweight belt main eventing Mania where he belongs. Everyone wins.

I do like how belts can change hands on Smackdown as opposed to just on PPVs. It's a nice way to keep the show exciting.

Now the US Title on the other hand...

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Hopefully this keeps Dean out of the main event scene as long as possible
Roman-Reigns-Captured-the-WWE-US-Title-at-WWE-Clash-of-Champions.jpg

Everything about the Bliss/Becky feud is so much better than the women's shit on RAW outside of the actual matches. The face uses a heelish tactic to get one over the heel for beating jobbers, the heel then uses that tactic and employs the jobber she abused to take advantage of it and the jobber accepts because she wants to be on the show not just want somebody to defend her. Everything makes sense. RAW makes no fucking sense at all.

UberTag

Nah she has no theme music. Can't run in without theme music.
Run-ins would be more believable and have more impact if the person running in didn't announce to the technical crew of their impending interference in advance. But that's just me being sensible. Clearly Vince disagrees. He must be right. He's a sports entertainment genius.

I hope you guys realize Miz isn't moving up to the main event scene until at least 4 months after Mania.
He'll get that designated main event run during football season when ratings invariably suck so they have a built-in excuse not to push him after that.

Run-ins would be more believable and have more impact if the person running in didn't announce to the technical crew of their impending interference in advance. But that's just me being sensible. Clearly Vince disagrees. He must be right. He's a sports entertainment genius.
Dunn has hidden cameras all along the backstage ramp leading to the entrance.

Protect the business

Don't even care Miz lost since it's clear they see him as one of the main attractions. He doesn't need a belt.

This is how I'm taking it. Regardless of the outcome here, it's been clear since the brand split that SD values Miz as a main draw. This puts Dean back in the midcard where he arguably belongs (away from the title belt). So I'm curious to see where Miz goes after he gets his rematch or feud or whatever.

ReiGun

I'm okay with this because it's obviously not the end of the feud.

Also, if Miz does move into the world title picture, it ain't happening until after Mania. He may be the in the Elimination Chamber, but as far as being an actual contender who could win the belt, yeah. Not till April.

'ok i'm gonna kick out of your finisher at 1 and kick out of a title shot'
'ok what are you gonna give me'
'daddy hunter said i dont have to give you anything'

Fuck HHH by proxy.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
TAJJERS
Why the fuck does the company keep rewarding Ambrose's lazy performances

Because the shield is their pet project of the last 6 years and they won't be made fools no matter how lazy Dean Ambrose is

spoiler: He's more lazy than Kevin Nash

UberTag

Why the fuck does the company keep rewarding Ambrose's lazy performances
Well, for starters, he's over with the rubes despite sucking ass more than anyone in the ring.
Secondly, they want to keep his girlfriend happy.
Thirdly, Triple H isn't allowed to be wrong much the same way Vince isn't allowed to be wrong.

Ambrose takes a finisher. Kicks out. Ambrose gets hit with a belt. Kicks out.

Goes on to win the match.

But since it's Ambrose most will give him a pass for it.

Edit: You guys are insane if you think Miz is actually going up on the card and I say this as someone who wants him there.

Feel even better about my sweeping Dean and HHH picks for every Worst category in every year end award

That said, really glad Dean's out of the world title scene indefinitely now. One down...

Top Bottom