• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| It's a New Year, Yes It Is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GunBR

Huh, if only a ton of people were going to be in the ring at the end of RAW tonight or something.

Suplex City arrives.
The show could end with Brock destroying everyone...or with him being hit by a Superman punch

Because Reigns needs to look strong

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Becky Lynch sounded like she was about to call herself a piece of sht

Becky Lynch promo:

giphy.gif

imBask

Banned
Becky was alright there for 2 reason :

-she was dressed like a normal person, not a comicon reject
-she didn't use any stupid pun

I tune in and see Kalisto! And then a good women's story segment! And the main event is a "one versus all" Reigns match!

Two steps forward, one step back. I guess that still technically counts as progress?

Also could see Lesnar destroying Vince to get out of the RR.

I foresee more Lesnar comes out and destroys everyone at the end of the show and Heyman gives a "be careful what you wish for" type promo.

They will protect brock before they protect Reigns vince isnt completely stupid he knows Lesnar is his money machine.

Which is why they were perfectly ready to put Reigns over him at WM until the crowd rejected him?

I foresee more Lesnar comes out and destroys everyone at the end of the show and Heyman gives a "be careful what you wish for" type promo.

Which is why they were perfectly ready to put Reigns over him at WM until the crowd rejected him?

Brock is still a part time wrestler he lesnar agreed to work every raw and ppv lesnar would be top dog and hold the title for a long time.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
so is this going to be anything interesting or roman burying the entire heel roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom