• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| It's a New Year, Yes It Is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabka

Oh God, Roman's going to win the Rumble, isn't he?

There's a guy sitting in the front row just covered in replica belts. That's my kind of fan.

UberTag

This heel roster is abysmal.
They've gone out of their way to make all of their heels (apart from the McMahons) look like clowns so it's only fitting this is what we're left with.

Incidentally, I don't believe Lesnar vs. Reigns is happening at Mania.

Hex

Banned
The Wyatt family just looks so embarrassing out there.
Everyone is just waiting for Brock to come out and wipe out everyone and then wipe out Reigns.

Owens and Reigns work really well together. I could see that being the "Orton/Cena" of the next five or so years if Reigns does remain as the top guy.

UberTag

Where's Rusev? He's below Cody and Breeze in the list of "Heels who gonna make Roman look strong"?
Must have hurt his shoulder due to some power lifting-aggravated shoulder injury.
Either that or Lana got him in the doghouse again.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
odds that Roman is fighting someone else when they come back from commercial

Ithil

If you're doing this gauntlet idea why wouldn't you throw in a few jobbers like Ascension first to have Reigns easily beat them, then have Owens take him down for a longer match?
Instead of starting with a chinlock.

shanafan

odds that Roman is fighting someone else when they come back from commercial

dean-ambrose-nope.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
This IS a RR v. KO match. Even when KO loses he's not jobbing when he loses to the champion.

Angry Grimace

Cole about to get fired for remembering that Roman won the rumble already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom