• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

Guys, Jim Crockett is running for district court judge in my city.

http://jimcrockett.net/

EAOI37k.png

Is Jim Crockett Harley Race's shoot name?

Eidan

I understand why Show keeps getting put in the spotlight, but are there no other huge guys out there that can fill WWE's "giant" quota? Preferably one more athletic than Show, and with legs that don't look like they'll snap in two like Khali.

Joeki11a

Banned
I understand why Show keeps getting put in the spotlight, but are there no other huge guys out there that can fill WWE's "giant" quota? Preferably one more athletic than Show, and with legs that don't look like they'll snap in two like Khali.

Brooooooock Lesnar is a huge monster in real life

Ithil

He's on a huge contract, so Vince keeps having to justify it by using him a lot.

Vylash

Wait, if Lesnar is the number one contender, doesn't that pretty much mean he has to face Cena? Unless they turn Lesnar face for some reason

Top Bottom