• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I turn Raw on to see that Orton has a random match with Kofi at 9:45. Okay WWE.

Why are the calling it "The Royal Rumble Pay Per View" or "The Royal Rumble Event"? It's really annoying

Because they think their fans are dumb and will confuse the Royal Rumble PPV with the Royal Rumble match.

chill out homeboy, she's dating a tiny bull man

ulti.gif

DMczaf

Will Big Show be in the rumble? I wanted to make a side bet with all the people getting a number this year.

If you draw Big Show number, you have to start all of your posts here with "WEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLL" for a month.

Joeki11a

Banned
Will Big Show be in the rumble? I wanted to make a side avatar bet with all the people getting a number this year.

If you draw Big Show number, you have to start all of your posts here with "WEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLL" for a month.

Brock match will be after the RR

God sometimes I just imagine an RV running over the "voice of the WWE" and the rest of this dumbass commentary team and it makes me happy.

Why are they here? They suck out every ounce of energy.

UberTag

God sometimes I just imagine an RV running over the "voice of the WWE" and the rest of this dumbass commentary team and it makes me happy.

This is why you should watch WWE programming on mute.
You'd enjoy it more that way.

DMczaf

Is this the new way to get over jobbers? Put them in matches with big names and have commentary continue to repeat "I'm impressed with so-and-so staying in this match!"

Ithil

I don't know why they don't just cut the match shorter when it's clearly killing the crowd. You're not helping anyone keeping it to the allotted time.

gurudyne

Michael Cole describes the horror of watching a sadist stomp on a helpless human being's head in the exact same tone of voice that I use to point out that the dishwasher's done.

Ugh, why did you point out the commentary? I'm usually pretty good about tuning them out.

Michael Cole describes the horror of watching a sadist stomp on a helpless human being's head in the exact same tone of voice that I use to point out that the dishwasher's done.

Ugh, why did you point out the commentary? I'm usually pretty good about tuning them out.

I am too but it was such a boring match I had to focus on something.

Top Bottom