• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

KissVibes

Banned
Bd6MCYkIAAAYDcq.jpg

RYDER SPOTTING 2K14!

What are those little Mexican flags for? Partnership with Taco Bell?

There was some storyline about ADR demanding Mexican flags in every corner. Not sure if the announcers mention it.

Not really the best thing Batista did was the promos the last two months or so before he left. He isn't gonna do anything like that so nothing to remotely get excited he's just a slower gassed out Shaemus and I disliked Shaemus.

Ok, thanks. I was taking a break during most of his era I think...or maybe he was on Smackdown.

gurudyne

Crowd deader than dead. Del Rio is how they summon the Undertaker every year. The smell of the crowd's decaying interest is a pleasing odor unto The Phenom.

Oh those Burials when he is the main event of Raw again. People here who I thought are wrestling fans should know that Bryan is not being buried. That term is so misused these days.

Oh please. Everyone knows that if you're not having a 60-minute match in the main event, you're being buried. You can't fool me, somedevil!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Network has taken up atleast 30 minutes of this show...I tried to stop watching and go play BF4 on PS4, but it kept crashing on me.

To be fair this is literally the first new show since the announcement.

Not that I don't expect a similar amount of time on all subsequent shows! Still they've barely mentioned the app so it's a good trade.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Oh please. Everyone knows that if you're not having a 60-minute match in the main event, you're being buried. You can't fool me, somedevil!

Err, people in this very thread were saying just that when Bryan was having hour long (or 45 minute long) main event matches week in and week out.

Top Bottom