• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

TL21xx

Banned
OK, so either the crowd is deader than Ryder's career, emulating a Puro crowd, or muted. I don't think your master plan's working Vince, just saying.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
If both have to climb over why are the Wyatts trying to stop one of the Usos from climbing out? You basically have a 2 v 1 match if one climbs out...

gurudyne

The WWE games taught me you let one guy escape then destroy the other 2-1.

This is the only way since pinfalls and submissions are allowed. Let Jimmy escape, have the two outside keep him down while DBry and BWy apply Yes Lock and I don't know, a half crab.

OH SHITOH SHITOH SHITOH SHITOH SHITOH SHITOH SHITOH SHITOH SHITOH SHITOH SHITOH SHITOH SHITOH SHITOH SHITOH SHITOH SHITOH SHITOH SHITOH SHITOH SHITOH SHITOH SHITOH SHITOH SHITOH SHITOH SHITOH SHITOH SHITOH SHITOH SHITOH SHITOH SHITOH SHITOH SHITOH SHITOH SHITOH SHITOH SHITOH SHITOH SHITOH SHITOH SHIT

Top Bottom