• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hex

Banned
Ascension pissed off Animal of the Road Warriors and some other old school wrestlers last week with their promo, this week will do them no favors also especially with their weak assed show in the ring.

THE MEGA POWERS UNITE BEYOND THE GRAVE BROTHAAA!!!

OOOHHHH YEAAAAAHH!!!!

Edit: Gotta stop with these new Paiges.

BuPfiJnCMAAivpC.jpg

Man she's bad.

Sephzilla

I actually do feel bad for Konnor and Victor - Vince took the bits of their gimmick that actually worked and stripped that away from them.

-Their intro isn't nearly as good
-Bad 80s tag team war paint
-What the fuck are they wearing in their intro?
-JBL, the goddamn heel announcer, burying the fuck out of a heel tag team
-Instantly having them compare themselves to Demolition, The Road Warriors, etc in promos

Chamber

love on your sleeve
That picture of Flair has to be 10 years old.

Ascension pissed off Animal of the Road Warriors and some other old school wrestlers last week with their promo, this week will do them no favors also especially with their weak assed show in the ring.

I always forget what marks wrestlers are for themselves. Pissed off over a scripted promo?

oh shit. I just realized they are going to do a 4v4 rematch of that survivor series match at wm31. what else could they book with rusev, ryback, ziggler, harper, rowan and big show?

T.A.L

The enjoyment Vince gets from pushing people in the pool, completely shows what he considers entertainment. Take Entourage, remove the titties, ari, and time relevant references and boom you got a fraction of Vince's psyche. Add in some Keenan sketches from SNL , the trailer for dumb and dumber and now your at a half. Multiply that by the circumference of of the nonlinear axis of the earth minus the land before time and all of his jokes make sense. I like Raw now.

So I can't believe I am saying it but Impact last week was better than this Raw. Wrap your brain around that, one was mediocre and the other was complete crap.

1. Orton is still injured.

2. I don't know why King is missing.

King got shifted to Smackdown as they are trying to slowly get rid of King.

Also they want a 'black face' on TV for Raw. Apparently.

I want Paige vs Natalya for the belt at mania in a match that goes 18 minutes.

Then the winner throws the divas belt to the ground and reveals The Women's championship.

The Divas belt can stay around for the Hayes/Dunn girls while the real Women have their own belt.

DunnLookingOverShoulder.gif

I'd fucking mark out if that happened but nope. Wrestling ain't for women, women are for ogling, nothing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom