• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephzilla

You know, American Sniper looks like a good movie. But if I see one more fucking commercial for it I'm going to not see the movie out of spite.

Fox318

OuZUuN3.png

T.A.L

You know, American Sniper looks like a good movie. But if I see one more fucking commercial for it I'm going to not see the movie out of spite.

I know a guy that is selling it on special with a two pack of t bones. I'm not a customer but I really know a guy. He gave it two thumbs up.

Alucard

Banned
How's Raw been tonight? When did Bryan show up?

Just finished my ROH write-up for this week. Check it out here:
http://www.wrestleenigma.com/ring-o...and-review-january-10-2015-roh-kicks-off-2015

ROH TV Episode 173
img2815.jpg

Features:
-Roderick Strong vs. Mark Briscoe (good, fast-paced match)
-Nigel McGuiness confronting Tommaso Ciampa (really good mic work from everyone)
-Will Ferrara vs. J. Diesel (Eh...round 1 of the Top Prospect Tournament)
-Elgin vs. Ciampa vs. Hanson #1 contender's match (some cool spots, but forgettable overall)

Final grade: B-

GIFS

Crazy Briscoe bump
Mark-Briscoe-Roderick-Strong-Bump.gif

Ferrara selling
Ferrara-Sell.gif

Three-way spot
Ciampa-Elgin-Hanson-Spot.gif

Worth watching for the opening match and the Nigel/Ciampa/Elgin promo exchange. ME was kinda "blah."

UberTag

This is why you don't watch RAW. You'll be sick of every commercial that airs when you're subjected to 3+ hours of having them drilled repeatedly into your skull.

Heel

19:54 DuncanNightRaw: Kane costs Bryan the Rumble match and that will be your Wrestlemania feud.

19:54 DuncanNightRaw: They will go third and have 10 minutes with Bryan winning with a school boy pin and will STRUGGLE for that IC title belt until the rest of his career

#TeamDuncan

T.A.L

What? I like Rusev but this is dumb. Build up Rusev for Ryback. Sacrifice an actual talented guy who is getting over for a dumb idiot. Logic!

UberTag

Apparently almost everything JBL says is something Vince is telling him over the headset (according to Meltzer)
Pretty much. JBL would be hastening his exit from RAW by not parroting all of the stupid moronic insufferable bullshit spewed from the gaping orifice that is Vince McMahon's maw.
Clearly JBL loves his job and has no intention to climb mountains any time soon.

JavyOO7

Watching the MNW doc and Hogan actually says this line in re: BATB 2000: "From my perspective I had a final saving grace. I had a contract where I had creative control. Which I have never exercised until the situation."

Just read this. I know it's an old article but I've been catching up on what's happened since 2005.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1302598-wwe-11-events-that-have-damaged-the-wwe-championship-since-the-attitude-era/page/12

A lot of these decisions still baffle me.

Yeah that's where a lot of this 'there isn't just one main event!' bullshit comes in. The main event is for the main title. The main event is the one that is the most important event.
You can have several 'showcase' matches that are there to sell people on the event but there will only ever be one peak for the event. That's just logical.

Alucard

Banned
Just read about Reigns' promo from tonight.

LOOOOOL

Also, Bryan vs. Kane?...AGAIN? Okay, I guess. At least Bryan can work pretty safe.

19:54 DuncanNightRaw: Kane costs Bryan the Rumble match and that will be your Wrestlemania feud.

19:54 DuncanNightRaw: They will go third and have 10 minutes with Bryan winning with a school boy pin and will STRUGGLE for that IC title belt until the rest of his career

#TeamDuncan

#TeamZeroExpectations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom