• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know people don't like it, but there is logic to it all around. They want Bryan to seem weakened going into his match with Kane and the Rumble. They want to keep Bray strong throughout because he might work Taker. It's all logical. Even if it doesn't seem right in the moment.

It's taken months of trying but at last Kane managed to interfere without actually being seen and causing a DQ, long term character progression booking right there.

Well I've seen all I need to see for now, I'll speed through this tomorrow hopefully seeing a shoddy Reigns promo and a ring full of people punching each other for half arsed rumble hype at the end.

i93afSqR8gbE.gif

Oh my God.

Vylash

I know people don't like it, but there is logic to it all around. They want Bryan to seem weakened going into his match with Kane and the Rumble. They want to keep Bray strong throughout because he might work Taker. It's all logical. Even if it doesn't seem right in the moment.

yeah, it's perfectly fine

Bryan's winning against Kane of course. But I could give less of a shit for this Raw now. So I'm out.

Completely agree.

Would they have had Cena do that? Reigns? Fuck no

Well. I have no reason to watch the rest of the show. And, hey, panel next! We'll have had 1 match in the first hour!

I feel sorry for this crowd. They were hot in the opening segment. Before it went on over 20 minutes. Before Cena showed up. Before Bryan got buried for absolutely no damn reason.

HBK now a monster heel confirmed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom