• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I loved watching him wrestle when I was a kid but I always hated Flair's theme music, now I realize how amazing it is.

As a kid I was just an idiot.

tumblr_nigdk3Z4uW1rqnnrio1_1280.jpg

ScribbleD

Cunt Hogan to pick Cena because Cena is a young up-and-comer who needs the rub.

Oh, they're predicting the Rumble winner. In that case, I'm hoping Hogan still picks Cena and somebody has to correct him.

Did WWE pass on him or did he say no to a try out? Dude has been fantastic in every match I've seen him in.

He tried out and a bunch of NXT guys were marking out over him. Apparently they weren't too fond of that, so they didn't hire him. That's the rumor at least. That and they feel like they have enough guys that do things similar to what he can do, even if he can do a bit more. I'm sure they'll hire him at some point.

shawn is....amped up

I don't think I could take being in the same room with him for more than three and a half seconds. I really liked him in the ring and everything but every single real interview I've seen with him makes him seem like the most punchable person in the world.

Paracelsus

I know why you all think about HBK having another run: his face either is stuffed with make-up or he's very refreshed, he's got a lot less wrinkles than the last time he was dealing with Bryan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom