• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberTag

Mizdow eliminates Miz and after doing so yells "YOU'RE WELCOME "

Return of the intellectual savior
Who says the intellectual savior ever left?
Mizdow's smart enough to concoct this entire gimmick to get TV time and win the favor of the WWE universe.

ScribbleD

Usos win a fast clean match against the team going for their belt in 6 days. Why would I tune in for the RR match when Miz and Mizdow just lost that easily just now? It's like how Kidd and Cesaro lost the same way earlier and they instantly get announced for the pre-show.

Is it possible for the booking in this company to be any worse?

B7kf0XZCEAAqRrh.jpg

RP912

Banned
I'm a Ringside Member at rohwrestling.com, friend. Pay my $70 a year to get early access to these episodes.

Question...

Does that Ringside membership have a library of past ROH events and etc? I want to try it out but only if there's past content.

strobogo

Banned
Why feed him to Cena when they can feed him to mummies like the NAO?

Gotta make X-Pac, Kevin Nash, APA, NAO, and Scott Hall look strong for all the work they're going to do in 2015!

I might tune in if OG Wolfpac and the APA are back full time. Not interested in the Outlaws, though.

MG310

I bet the crowd will be hyped when Miz gets thrown out and then Sandow refuses to throw himself out after.

He'll probably end up throwing himself out.

CDiggity

So will it be an assist from the Vigilante Sting? Or will it be, in my best Cole voice, "WAIT A MINUTE, THATS ZIGGLER, HE WAS FIRED"

Hex

Banned
Part of me was hoping to hear "No chance in hell" play when there was that pause and have Vince come and put some swerve on this boring authority bullshit.

Sephzilla

Rollins is surrounded by Cena, Big Show, and Kane. The collective suck of this match could very well Shang Tsung all of Rollins talent away

Alucard

Banned
Question...

Does that Ringside membership have a library of past ROH events and etc? I want to try it out but only if there's past content.

They have a VOD section with a small selection of stuff from their early years, and then a ton more as you work your way closer to the present. They pretty much have all of 2013 up for free right now, so no need to buy DVDs anymore if you've got a membership and don't mind waiting a year to get that content. :p Really hope they bulk up their library in the future and just add the most recent PPVs to the on demand part of the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom