• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberTag

Oooh... the next chapter in the Reigns versus Big Show rivalry. I can't wait, can you?
(Why can't Show do color commentary instead?)

Mengetsu

This is it Seth will win at RR and we will have a Roman win the RR and Ambrose will weasel his way in and WM31 will be the greatest main event!
EWmof.gif

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I don't see how Seth-kun doesn't cash in at the Rumble. He'll probably definitely eat the pin in the triple threat though.

Are we going to get Bryan-Lesnar at WM ruined by being Bryan-Lesnar-Cena? As long as Cena never gets pinned he can keep nagging for another match.

USA has been promoting this ambulance match like crazy all week. It better be damn good. Wonder which of the two they're writing out for awhile?

Amory

I like how they don't even promo up a reason for an ambulance match even though they desperately need content to fill the 3 hours. They're just like here ya go.

This is it Seth will win at RR and we will have a Roman win the RR and Ambrose will weasel his way in and WM31 will be the greatest main event!
EWmof.gif

Or Seth will take the pin so that Cena doesn't have to, Reigns wins the rumble to a mild reaction, and then goes on to have a below average championship victory over Brock. Where would you place your bet?

Corpus crowds tend to be quiet and give the weakest pops at the "set" moments. Makes for a very dull night.

That being said, I've been to that stadium before. It's an indoor baseball diamond. The acoustics are pretty crappy, so it's any wonder they couldn't get Seth's chant going at full blast.
if brie does the yes chant the arena would get pretty loud

Heroman

Banned
Or Seth will take the pin so that Cena doesn't have to, Reigns wins the rumble to a mild reaction, and then goes on to have a below average championship victory over Brock. Where would you place your bet?

or Daniel Bryan win the rumble and fight brock at WM but seth is probably going to get pinned.

Amory

I like Dolph Ziggler so much more ever since I found out he dated Amy Schumer. She's so funny and awesome.

somedevil

The triple threat means either Cena or Rollins is going to take the pin. The winner will either be Brock or Rollins is my guess.

UberTag

My money is on Bored Bret Hart. As always.

That will be a horrible build up.
Doesn't matter. Vince will get to fap himself to death in the back. Hell, if that's what we need to endure for Vince to die, I say bring that match on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom