• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberTag

So on Cena night all of Cena's friends get beat up so Cena feelso bad. I'm actually OK with this. Hope the Usos are next :)
I smell a gauntlet match where they have to defend their newly won belts against multiple teams.
Last match is no DQ.
Starts off with Team Miz, second match is against the Dust Brothers (who DQ themselves and lay a nasty beatdown), third match is The Ascension. New champs.
(Add Kidd & Cesaro as a token jobber squash if you want to expand this to 4 teams. Doubt they want Cesaro on RAW, though. He's too Swiss.)

krae_man

I love how when a babyface is hurt the ref always goes "I'm going to call off the match, you're hurt" and the babyface is all "I'm okay to go".

When a heel is hurt and is screaming "I'm too hurt to wrestle" refs are all like "too bad".

The Orton thing was a dark match thing. So it doesn't exist and besides he had a minor surgery and is out till the Rumble.

Didn't know about the surgery. I thought he was out for a movie. So where exactly will he, and for that matter, D.Bry fit in at the RR I wonder?

Fox318

wxItAtB.jpg

somedevil

Didn't know about the surgery. I thought he was out for a movie. So where exactly will he, and for that matter, D.Bry fit in at the RR I wonder?

It's minor. It was to fix a deviated septum. Daniel Bryan is in the Rumble. Not sure about Orton though. He is going to go after Rollins when he comes back.

UberTag

It's minor. It was to fix a deviated septum. Daniel Bryan is in the Rumble. Not sure about Orton though. He is going to go after Rollins when he comes back.
Orton vs. Rollins is such a Mania program. Rollins will get screwed over at some point.
Either doing the Rumble triple threat or during his cash-in attempt. Possibly both.

Commentary is so much better.
Of course it is. There's no Lawler.

Sanjuro

Ziggler is one of the worst to watch. I just imagine he eats a whole pizza before his matches and he is too bloated to move.

BARRET! FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom