• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Friends, in honor of John Sina Appreciation Night, everyone name one thing they like about John.

The way he saves me 3 hours every Monday by knowing not to watch.

NJPW even does a better piece of shit face better than WWE.
tanahashi_air_guitar.png

Ithil

The way he saves me 3 hours every Monday by knowing not to watch.

NJPW even does a better piece of shit face better than WWE.
tanahashi_air_guitar.png

Probably because Tanahashi is actually intentionally meant to be an asshole. WWE seem to think Cena is written as a saint.

Valentus

Have we ever see a wwe/world champion with the briefcase at the same time?

If rollins wins the title, he can lose his belt in wrestlemania and cash in for an instant rematch!!

DO IT WWE, YOU KNOW WE HIT THE BOTTOM RIGHT NOW.

Lads they are charging more in Ireland for the Network than in England and the US (it amounts to two euros more I believe), I insist everyone joins my boycott. Thanks.

UberTag

How cute... they're recapping the Ambrose-Wyatt feud as if it's been good and we actually cared about it and Ambrose won anything that wasn't a joke match.

JNC

@davemeltzerWON
You realize that if I used the treadmill each week only during the bad parts of Raw that I could challenge Dillashaw at 135.

Seriously this Raw is good. Crazy like a Fox added to all the reasons I listed. The ambulance match might be good for an ambulance match.

Which would still be bad. But hey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom